Terms of Supply
- All goods are sold on a firm sale basis unless otherwise agreed with a company representative.
- Sale or Return : Where a Sale or Return privilege is successfully agreed between the company and the client the following conditions apply:-
- All goods must be retained for a minimum of 60 days from the date of invoice and return freight is the responsibility of the returnee.
- All goods sold on a Sale or Return basis will be treated as, and revert to, Firm Sale if not returned within 12 months from the date of invoice.
- Sale or Return goods can only be accepted for credit if they are in mint, resaleable condition with price labels removed and no other blemishes.
- An authorisation to return should be obtained before goods are returned and this authorisation number must be quoted with returns.
- The original invoice details must be quoted at the time of return.
All trade orders over a nett invoice value of $50.00 (excl. G.S.T) are supplied freight free.
Orders below this amount will attract a $3.00 (excl. G.S.T) freight and handling charge
- Terms of Payment
- Terms of payment are 20th of the month following that in which the goods are invoiced. Until full payment is received by Nationwide Book Distributors Ltd, any goods supplied by them remain their property and may be reclaimed by them.
- In default of such payment you undertake to indemnify and pay all costs and expenses which may be incurred in the recovery of any overdue amounts from you.
- An Account Application Form must be completed in full and approved prior to any goods being invoiced to you.
- Under the terms of the Privacy Act 1993 and any subsequent amendments, you authorise any person or company to provide us with such information as we may require in response to our credit enquiries.
- Discount rates are set when completing your account application.
- Ownership of Goods
Title and ownership of goods supplied by Nationwide Book Distributors Ltd will remain with them until invoices pertaining to those goods are paid in full.
Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.